Saturday 24 September 2011

Arsenal vs Bolton Wanderers 2011-12 Preview

Lately I haven't been able to do justice to my blog since my health and wotk( saving the world and all that) kept me away. But thankfully I'm free now and I've just enough time to do a quick preview for this one.

Both sides have struggled to get going this season and it is a must-win, or at least a must-not-lose match. But I'm here for Arsenal only and I'm only worried about us right now, as ever. We've had a stop start season upto now and I hope we come out all guns blazing today and more importantly, secure three points. It's really time we kick started our campaign now and picked ourselves out of this dreadful slump. Right then here we go.

Team line ups:

Arsenal(4-2-3-1): Wojciech Szczesny, Kieran Gibbs, Per Mertesacker, Laurent Koscielny, Bacary Sagna, Alex Song, Mikel Arteta, Aaron Ramsey, Gervinho, Theo Walcott, Robin van Persie.

Substitutes: Lukasz, Fabianski, Andre Santos, Emmanuel Frimpong, Tomas Rosicky, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, Andrey Arshavin, Marouane Chamakh.

Manager: Arsene Wenger

Bolton Wanderers(4-5-1): Jussi Jaaskelainen, Paul Robinson, David Wheater, Zat Knight, Gretar Steinsson, Chris Eagles, Nigel Reo Coker, Fabrice Muamba, Darren Pratley, Martin Petrov, David N'gog.

Substitutes: Adam Bogdan, Dedryk Boyata, Mark Davies, Ricardo Gardner, Gael Kakuta, Tuncay Sanli, Kevin Davies.

Manager: Owen Coyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment