Sunday 15 August 2010

Hello everyone!

Hello again!!!

Well, this is my first ever blog, and so please bear with me while I'm figuring it all out.

Henceforth, I shall be addressed as "golds" and "golds" only!

My blogs will mostly concern the following:
  • All things related to Arsenal Football Club
  • Some related to football in general
  • Personal opinions on daily happenings
  • Other random topics
Well, that's it for now. Your views, comments and suggestions are most welcome, as are constructive criticisms. Be careful if you're posting any negative comments though, you may not like what I reply back!

Hope to hit the ground running very soon!(Yet to design my blog properly)

Watch this space...

I'LL BE BACK!!!

P.S. It's the season opener for Arsenal today, against Liverpool away. Getting excited and nervous. A match preview from yours truly is on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment